Terms and conditions
Instagram giveaway with Killy & Co
1. Open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over
2. Entrants must follow the Instagram feed of @pollyannaharmsworth and @killyandco
3. Prize: The winner will receive; 8 x personalised correspondence cards (4 designs, 2 of each) in a gift box
4. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. There are no cash alternatives.
5. Giveaway closes at 10am on Monday 27th March 2023. Winner will be selected at random from all entrants.
6. This prize draw is in no way endorsed by Instagram
7. The promoter reserves the right to change any terms of the prize draw during the period that it runs.
8. The Promoter is Pollyanna Harmsworth, 20 West End Terrace,
Winchester, Hampshire, SO22 5EN
9. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material.
11. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
From time to time, Pollyanna Harmsworth will be offering a number of different promotional codes at any given time, which can be used exclusively online to receive the stated discount. The following conditions apply:
- No single code can be used at the same time as another promotional code, unless stated otherwise.
- Promotional codes are only valid until their own individual expiry dates.
- Codes are only valid on full price items and won’t work with special offers or items on sale.
- These terms & conditions apply to all promotional codes issued through 3rd party partners.
- No cash alternatives.
- Promoter: Pollyanna Harmsworth, 20 West End Terrace, Winchester, Hampshire SO22 5EN
All products are subject to availability. If an order is going to take longer to produce than stated, we will endeavour to procure it for you as quickly as possible, but will give you the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Delivery and despatch – UK
Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of your order from sign off of your proof. All UK orders under £80 are subject to a delivery charge of £5-12 (unless a promotion is running and Free postage is offered). FREE UK delivery is applied for orders of £80 or more.
Delivery and despatch – overseas
We can only accept orders for UK delivery online at present. For orders outside the UK please contact us by email and we will do our best to help.
Disclaimer: We cannot take responsibility for delays in delivery outside of our control including industrial action or severe weather conditions and subsequent disruption to the service. We endeavour to make our customers aware should a situation arise and to know when to expect delays.
Receiving your order
Please ensure that somebody is available to receive your parcel, unless special delivery instructions have been entered into the checkout section of the site. Any charges incurred for re-delivery will be the responsibility of the customer.
All prices shown include VAT at 20%.
As an existing customer Pollyanna Harmsworth will contact you electronically from time to time, using the information you provide us with when you buy from us online. We will use this information to provide you with details of special offers and the latest news. This information helps us understand a little more about you, our consumers, but please be assured that we never share your details with third parties unless you have opted in to receive communications from one of our partners. All data is controlled by Pollyanna Harmsworth. By signing up to our newsletter you are confirming that you are over 13 years of age.
We welcome all feedback and will endeavour to deal with any problems experienced by our customers within 5 working days. If you have any feedback, comments or complaints, then please get in touch with us either by email or using the contact numbers on the Contact Us page.
Use of this site is governed by English Law.